Thursday, February 14, 2013

Inspired Stamps Love Card

Hello and welcome here!  Happy Valentine's Day, I hope you're being treated to something special today:)  It's time to be inspired again by the Inspired Stamps DT, and this week we're sharing Love projects.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I've been doing some Valentine's cards lately, but chose to go in a bit of a different direction with Love this time.  I used the verse from the Lovely Lace set, and dressed it up with pretty dies and a big pink bow.

Inside:
I used the sentiment and doily from the Lovely Lace set for the inside of my card.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps-Lovely Lace, PP-My Mind's Eye Love Me "Pink Hex" Paper, CS-Dark Red, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black & Baby Pink, Spellbinders-Fleur de Lis Squares, Marianne Designs Frame LR0116, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Pearls, Foam Squares, Celebrate It 7/8" Satin Pink Ribbon, Wild Orchid Rose Pink Tone Set B 5/8".

Inspired Stamps Used:



 
For more Love inspiration, head on over to the Inspired Stamps blog!
Enjoy,
Deneen

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I love this beautiful verse on your ever-so-gorgeous card. The doily inside is delightful, too. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails