Monday, February 04, 2013

Just a Little Chit Chat

I just wanted to let you know of a couple things, all good:)

The first is I (think) I've managed to fix my photos...did they seem a little blurry to you, or maybe you thought your eyesight was going?  Or maybe you didn't even noticed:), that's okay, but it was starting to bug me, lol.  I started a little bit ago to edit all my photos in Photoshop, and while they looked fine there, by the time I uploaded them to my blog they seemed to be blurry...for a while I thought maybe it was just me.  Finally I made a few adjustments, and when I had the photos side-by-side, I could definitely tell they had been blurry.  So, I went back and fixed many of them and re-uploaded them to my blog. YAY!!

The second thing I wanted to share is that I've added a Pin It button to my photos so that you can very easily pin them to your boards over at Pinterest!! All you need to do now is click on the little Pin It button in the bottom right-hand corner, and a separate box will open.  Here's a couple of photo's  for you to try it on...if you like:)




Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails