Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cuttlebug Mania Shaped Card Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  Well, I survived my trip home to Southern Ontario, but boy was it a hot and humid one.  It was so humid that I was sweating as a toweled off from a shower, yuck....and the air conditioner where I was staying was on the blink.  I had lots of fun catching up with some old friends and family, walking out to the lighthouse that was down the road from where I grew up, and eating mom's food:)

But on to the reason you popped by, Cuttlebug Mania's next Challenge.  This week the Challenge is a Shaped Card!  Super fun!! I chose a beach ball to make.

Challenge - Shaped Card
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  3.75" 
I used a Spellbinders Standard Circles Large to make the shape of the beach ball.  I then cut out 3 different colours and embossed them with different folders.

Inside:


Recipe:  CTMH CS-White Daisy, Bazzill CS-red, blue & yellow, CTMH Ink-Black & Bamboo, CTMH SS-Nantucket Retreat, Spellbinders-Standard Circles Lg., Cuttlebug EF-Herringbone, Tiny Mosaic & Swiss Dots, Foam Squares.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Spellbinders Standard Circles Large Die
Cuttlebug Herringbone Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Tiny Mosaic Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

I hope you can join us for the Shaped Card Challenge over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails