Thursday, February 06, 2014

Inspired Stamps February New Releases

Hello and welcome here!  It's New Release day over at Inspired Stamps!  Today the DT are showcasing a few new stamp sets so be sure to check out their creations!  Today I'm showcasing the Value Pack Flowers

I almost forgot, there's a coupon for 40% off the HIGHEST priced stamp set, it will be at the end of this post!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
 I used one of the flowers from the new Value Pack Flowers and coloured it with Copics!  It beautiful all on it's own, I just offset it along the oval frame.  I wanted a white leaf so that it didn't take anything away from the impact of the flower so I just cut one out of white cardstock.


Inside:
 Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Value Pack Flowers, PP-Graphic 45 Little Darlings Collection Heaven Sent, CTMH White Daisy CS, Spellbinders-Scalloped Oval Lg. & Marvelous Squares, Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish Left, Cuttlebug EF-Swiss Dots, Foam Squares, Viva Decor Pearl Pen Ice, Copics.

Copics Used:
BG000, BG53, BG57

Card Sizes:  3" x 3"
I also made a cute little 3" x 3" card set using the smaller rose from the Value Pack Flowers.  I coloured them with Copics, and used the 1" Circle Sentiments to finish them off.  I used a black felt tip pen to add a border and decorated them with paper and the roses.



Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Value Pack Flowers & 1" Circle Sentiments, CTMH White Daisy CS, Black Fine Tip Felt Pen, Craft Concepts Budding Vine EF, Rhinestones, CTMH Black Ink, Copics-YG23, YG67, RV11, RV32, R56, Y32, N3.

New Release Inspired Stamp Set Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

40VAL

Enjoy,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails