Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inspired Stamps Hymn Girl Card

Hello and welcome here!  I am really enjoying the set of Hymn Girls released by Inspired Stamps!  I love how versatile they are, you can paper piece them, or colour them, or just leave them as is.  Do you have a favourite??  This week the DT are sharing cards using the Hymn Girls, so be sure to check out what they've created!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used Hymn Girls:  August for the main image.  For the background behind the girl I used the dots from Background Stamps stamp set.  I paper pieced her dress and added a touch of colour to her skin, very quick and easy.  The patterned paper is from Bazzill Basics Vintage Marketplace.

It's difficult to tell from the photo but I paper pieced her head as well, I added it to the card front using foam squares.

Inside:
For the inside I used the sentiment from Spring Sketches.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls: August, Background Stamps & Spring Sketches, Bazzill Basics 6x6-Vintage Marketplace, Bazzill brown CS, CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Ink-Baby Pink & Black, EK Success Wrought Iron Corner Punch, Distress Inks-Vintage Photo, Foam Squares, Pearls, Copics-E51 & W2.


Inspired Stamps Products Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG



Enjoy,

Deneen

2 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

I love how soft and lovely your card is with the soft pinks and the subtle background. Have a great weekend.

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is adorable... and subtle and soft colors..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails