Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Cuttlebug Mania Transport Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's a Transport Challenge over on the Cuttlebug Mania Challenge blog!  Anything that moves, or makes you think of transportation.

Challenge - Transport
For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.

Challenge runs for 2 weeks. 

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used Taylored Expressions Big Delivery stamp & die set!!  I was excited to ink up my stamps for the first time for this challenge. I love that this set comes with the truck die...I stamped, I Cuttlebugged, I coloured.



Inside:
Recipe:  BoBunny PP-Double Dot Wasabi Vintage, Bazzill Mono Aspen CS, CTMH White Daisy CS, Taylored Expressions Big Delivery SS & Die, CTMH Ink-Black, Sunflower & Cranberry, Spellbinders Labels 17, Cuttlebug Vintage Corners Die, Verve Stamps Circular Sayings, Copics-Truck R05, C3, V5, N7, Sun Y18, Y19, Sky/Ground BG0000, W2.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Taylored Expressions Big Delivery Die
Spellbinders Labels 17 Die
Cuttlebug Vintage Corner Die

I hope you'll join us for the Transport Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania!
Deneen

1 comment:

Kimbo said...

This is great Deneen. I love the colour of the truck with the background x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails