Thursday, August 28, 2014

Inspired Stamps Design Team Choice

Hello and welcome here!  It's the end of August can you believe it??  School starts for our kids next week, it's sad to see summer go but I don't mind the routine that comes with the start of the school year.  This week the Inspired Stamps DT could make anything they wanted.

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used the scripture as my focal point and is from Flower Value Set, the flower is also from that set and I coloured it with Copics.  I used a frame from Memory Box and added some pearls to finish the card off.


Inside:
The sentiment is also from the Flower Value Set!

Copics Used:
B91, B92, B95, B97, N7

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Flower Value Set, PP-My Mind's Eye Indie Chic Saffron "Dreams" Filigree Paper, Bazzill CS-Mono Admiral & Mono Ivy, CTMH White Daisy CS, Memory Box Small Felicity Frame, Martha Stewart Frond Punch, CTMH Ink-Black & Indian Corn Blue, Pearls, EK Success 1" Corner Rounder, Copic Markers.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT creations, their links are in my sidebar.
Deneen

1 comment:

Ulla said...

Så tjusigt kort, härliga färger.
Kram Ulla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails