Thursday, October 09, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thinking of You

Hello and welcome here!  It time for some more Inspired Stamps inspiration.  This week the DT are sharing Fall inspired thinking of you cards.  And starting this Friday, Inspired Stamps is having 12 Weeks of Christmas Card Tutorials each Friday for you to enjoy!!

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used the 'Thinking of You' from Perfect Sentiments and the leaf is from the Leaves stamp set.  I used new-to-the-store BoBunny Madeline 6x6 patterned paper.  I framed the sentiment  and added some corner flourishes too.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Leaves & Sentiments, PP-BoBunny 6x6 Madeline Paper Pad, Bazzill CS-brown & cream, CTMH Ink-Barn Red & Black, Distress Ink-Antique Linen, Joy Crafts Frame-6002/0258, Spellbinders-Labels 10, My Favorite Things-Four Corners, Foam Squares.


Inspired Stamps Products Used:

Inspired Stamps Blog
Inspired Stamps Store
 
Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations!
 
Enjoy,
Deneen

2 comments:

Speedtalka said...

I know this in probably not the place for this type of inquiry, but I cannot launch your "tutorials" or anyother page from the menu. I just get a blank page. Do I have to subscribe to your page? I was so excited to see find your blogspot but I cannot navigate to all of your categories.
Please help me!

Deneen said...

Hi Angela, thanks for leaving your question. No, you don't have to subscribe to my blog to be able to see the pages. When I gave it a try just now, I can't see anything either. I'll try and figure out what's going on. Thanks for the heads up!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails