Thursday, March 19, 2015

Inspired Stamps Scritpure Card

Hello and welcome here!  My forced hiatus (due to my computer dying) has caused my mind to shrink.  I totally forgot to get my blog post done for this morning, lol.   The Inspired Stamps DT are sharing Scripture cards this week!

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
I chose the New Baby set to work with.  This set has 3 different verses to choose from as well as some sentiments for the inside.


Inside:
Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-New Baby, PP-Echo Park Bundle of Joy, Bazzill CS-Mono Jacaranda & green, CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, Memory Box-Baby Carriage & Elegant Scrollwork, Xcut Stars Die, Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Border Punch, Foam Squares, Rhinestones.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps Blog
Inspired Stamps Store


Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations!
 Chere 
Kary  

Enjoy,
Deneen




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails