Thursday, April 23, 2015

Inspired Stamps Watercolour Card

Hello and welcome here!  This week it's DT choice at Inspired Stamps.  I purchased some Le Plume II watercolour markers and just had to try them out with Inspired Stamps stamps.


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used Hymn Girls:  May and Psalm 103:1.  I used watercolour paper and stamped my image, I then coloured her using my Le Plume II markers and a waterbrush.  For the sky I wet my paper first and then added colour by using my waterbrush to transfer colour that I drew on an acrylic block to the paper.  I let it dry and then stamped the verse.


Inside:
I used a sentiment from Perfect Sentiments for the inside.

Recipe:  Inspired Stamps SS-Hymn Girls:  May, Psalm 103:1 & Perfect Sentiments, Watercolour Paper, Heart Arts Wet Cement Ink, CTMH Ink-Black & Amethyst, Bazzill CS-purple, Le Plume II-Skin #30, Dress #8, Shoes #40, Flower #28, #43, Sky #100, Grass #15.

Here's a close-up of Hymn Girls:  May.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps Blog
Inspired Stamps Store


Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations!
 Chere 
Kary  

Enjoy,
Deneen


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails